We use the global awarding winning St Tropez. The lightweight mist provides a natural looking glow formulated by Pro Hyrdra-Gel complex this enhances the application for a smoother finish. We have different mists depending on darkness of tan.
Before you tan you must complete ‘the tan stages’ beforehand:
- Exfoliate with ether a body polish or a exfoliator mit, this gives you a good base for your tan.
- Any hair removal is done 24 hours before.
- Arrive to your appointment fresh faced, no perfumed products on the skin and no moisturiser.
- Don't forget to bring baggy clothes and flip flops to your tan!
- Leave your tan to develop for a minimum of 8 hours. We usually suggest to leave overnight and wash off in the morning. Unless you have been advised otherwise by your therapist.
- When washing off don’t use any body polishers or exfoliating mits. Let the water wash the tan off you. If you find your hands and feet are slightly darker just scrub them ever so slightly.
- To prolong your tan always moisturise morning and night.
- Once you have had your tan on for 4 days do a light exfoliation and then at the 7 day point a heavier exfoliation this will keep your tan nice and even.